Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Life- Living Is for Everyone

Welcome and thanks for looking me up.  I am going to start off my first blog with an introduction to me.

I am a few years over 40.
Married for 12 years and have one child.

Today is my third day of six months leave.  This is my first extended break for work since taking maternity leave over 10 years ago.  

What will I use this time for?

After living through a horrendous 2011 I had big plans for 2012.  2011 featured caring for a loved one battling a life threatening disease, getting to work every day and provide my whole family with as much love and attention as I could summon up.  So everything was on the up and up at the end of last year.   My work prospects were looking great and I had just stepped into a promotion which offered a brilliant opportunity to stretch my wings without changing employers.  

But then to my surprise, and it really came out of nowhere I ran out of energy.  All I want to do is sleep, be grouchy and lock myself away.  I made an appointment with my GP and we looked at the various aspects of my life.  Eventually I had to admit that I needed a pressure release (a bit like a pressure cooker without an outlet for the steam)

Now my life is all about me and my family.  I have always had an idea for a catchy business or similar and that is what I have used as my blog title LIFE - Living Is For Everyone.

Let's get ready to make the most out of this one time we have.  Life is to precious.

Jump on Board,  Love Anj

No comments:

Post a Comment